Monday, April 19, 2010

JGB...

Well we got some good news at the appointment last week and it looks like sweet little Jack will be making his debut a little sooner than we thought. We are scheduled to be induced on May 18th unless he decides to visit sooner. We are so excited and I cannot believe that in less than a month we will meet this wonderful little guy.

Ok so I am sorry that I have been so sparce with the posts, but I will try to do better :) It is just crazy around here these days but I have a feeling that things are about to get a little crazier. Jackie and I are so excited and are starting to prepare more and more for his arrival. We have also finally decided on baby Bost's (known as BB to many) name and he will be Jack Garner Bost. We are extremely excited about this name because he will have such a strong family name :) Jack as many of you can probably guess is for Jackie (husband) and Jackie (mom) and Jackie's (husband) grandfather. Garner is Granny's maiden name. We feel that he will have great roots and we could not be more thrilled with that idea. I will try to be better at posting and for sure will let you know when/if we find out any new details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment