Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Boy's first photo shoot :)




Well we went for the 4d sonogram and can I just say that it was so amazing. I really cannot believe how much detail there is when you are watching it. Baby Bost was NOT cooperative at first but we did not care...we were enthralled with watching whatever he was doing. Since unfortunately my first glucose test did not turn out so well, on Monday, during the 4d, I was also running back and forth to the nurse to get my sugar tested during the 3 hour glucose test...ugh. But that all turned out to be fine - what a blessing because for those of you who know me it would have been a TOUGH 11 weeks with a special sugar-free diet...but i could have done it :)



So when I got back from getting my finger stuck, he decided that he wanted to be a sweet boy and show us his flexibility. He was playing with his feet for almost the entire hour and we were getting so tickled at him pulling his feet up to his face. Jackie says that he taught him how to do that...what a proud daddy he was :) I really cannot wait to meet this little man. How about those little cheeks? We are so in love already and feel like we know him just a little bit more now!

1 comment:

  1. seriously? seriously! we're just gonna eat those little cheeks up! he is absolutely adorable! God is so good! what a treat to see that precious little man...thanks for sharing! hope you're feeling well. i wanna see a belly shot! hollar!
    caroline

    ReplyDelete