Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Blue...




Progress was made this weekend :) It is so funny to me that the weekend that we actually painted the nursery, everyone seemed to ask, "so when are you going to pick a paint color?" We narrowed down our choices from 4 colors, or shades of blue if you will, and we are really happy with the way that it turned out. We started on the nursery on Friday night with the primer and then finished up on Sunday with the finale! Taping was the hardest part but I took care of the low areas and Jackie got the high spots. By the way, if you are ever trying to paint over a darker color with a lighter one, ask the paint people to tint your primer that you use...saved us one coat at least :)

Today I had another appointment and he is getting bigger and bigger, and evidently the scales say the same about me - haha. I was excited to hear that sweet heartbeat again and it was around 150 today...he was moving around like a wild child the whole time she was trying to listen but I thought that it was funny to watch! We are going on Monday for the 4d sonogram and I am so excited. I have been looking forward to this since we found out we were expecting. Get this though, you have to take a blank VHS tape to record the movement on the sonogram but a blank dvd or cd will work for still pictures...we don't even have a VHS player. Jackie was joking saying he was going to have to go buy one so we could watch the video...my parents have one so we will have to borrow it! Pictures of baby boy will be up as soon as we can get them on here next week - SO EXCITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment